Long time no blog......I know it has been awhile! Seems like it took us at least a week to recover from the wedding and then I was preparing to leave town. The kids and I are in the middle of a 10 day trip to Albuquerque, NM. We came for lots of good reasons - the only down side was we had to leave daddy at home to work. (Someone has to pay the bills!) Last week we arrived and I immediately began spending time at a 3 - day homeschool convention for the state here. I was working with my friend who is a rep for our writing curriculum, Institute for Excellence in Writing. I spent about 16 hours talking about the curriculum to attendees coming through the curriculum hall. 16 hours of talking! Even for me that was a lot! It was fun. After it was over I had convinced myself I am even more sold on it and spent more than I earned....oh well.
Now we are spending the week visiting Merl's parents, sister and family, brother and family, my brother's family, and my cousin and his family! Fun! Not to mention it is in the 70's! Coming here is always a nice "getaway" - away from cooking, cleaning, running around, etc. We do miss daddy, however. He would make the trip complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment