Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ahhh, relief!

Jonathan would point at the crane and say "Whooaaa!"

This is the kids' favorite "spy spot"

Looks like someone else would like to perch up there

Almost there

Ray - our "cool" air conditioner guy that has kept us cool for the last 12 years!

Yesterday we had to take a break from school so the kids could watch the new air conditioner be installed.  After a few years of leaks on the old one and saving our money we decided it was time to get rid of the old and bring in the new BEFORE it died on us!  I just can't stand spending money - I am sorry - even when necessary.  Oh well - not so easy come but easy go!  We choose to live here in the middle of this insane desert and claim to like it!  Last night I believe our bedroom was cooler than it has ever been in May since we lived in this house - I think by July I won't mind having coughed up the cash - well I'll still mind but maybe not as much.

No comments: