Blue dog, Laura Ingalls, Becky, "Aslan", and Tom Sawyer
This morning when I emerged from the bedroom to start the day - this is what the kids looked like! They were all cracking up and informed me that today was "dress up" day at school. They stated that their assignment was "to dress up like a character in literature." Wow! What a creative teacher! Truth is - they came up with the whole thing on their own - I was just an innocent bystander. Jonathan dressed like the "blue dog" in "Go Dog, Go!", Allison was Laura Ingalls Wilder, Madison and Ryan Tom Sawyer and Becky - and of course Aslan was Aslan the Lion from Chronicles of Narnia!
It all would have been fine except for the fact that we needed to proceed out the door and up the block to the neighbor's house for breakfast! As the kids skipped in front of me I sort of laughed thinking what people might be wondering as they saw us go by. Several cars passed. Ahhh, to be young again without a care in the world.....or what the world thinks!
2 comments:
So adorable!
That is fantastic! Those kids have more creative juices going then I ever had :) Very cute!
Post a Comment