Tuesday, December 15, 2009

gingerbread cookies





Gingerbread cookies are another favorite here at the Miller house. More cookies that need to be rolled out and cut! Yikes. Most years I only have the endurance to make them once. This year I have already made 4 batches (in two sessions). That was a little much. All my helpers hung in there for a few rounds but then were gone to play outside......however I didn't mind that so much. Here is a true confession - I sort of like to bake alone......not always - but quiet is not a bad thing! Music, coffee.....I'm just sayin'......

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I am pretty sure you are SUPER Mom! Goodness you are just simply amazing!

Joyful Friends said...

I will have to agree with Sherri. Your cooking puts us all to shame. Though I did make my kids cereal this morning! = )

Tracy said...

Listen ladies - I got beautiful Christmas cards from both of you - and uhm.....you won't be getting one from me - didn't get done! I just chose sugar over cards! I am bummed didn't get the cards done but I am blaming that on a booked Oct/Nov!!!! So I am not super mom - just crazy for choosing cutting cookies endlessly over licking stamps endlessly!

Unknown said...

Oh, to have your energy! Bet the house smelled good.
Do you have a special no-fail recipe that I might try with Maria and Josie over the weekend? Suppose you fancily decorate them too? I'd need some hand holding to try that part.