
Just pretend the above photo is stitched to the one below.....these three were just above the falls......silly photographer me didn't get it in the first and only photo opportunity.....and then they bolted!!!!


My momma, Jonathan, and Allie

Helps to have older cousins....or 1st cousins.....or is she a 2nd cousin? I can't get it straight!
Paige and Ryan waiting for good Mexican eats at Sadie's Mexican Restaurant!
Not sure what is happening in this photo!
Cousins: Lucy, Nancy, and Jan

Just had to take a picture of this monstrosity of a plate of nachos!!!!! I can't believe Sam thought he could eat that.....and the picture does not in any way do the pile justice. It was HUGE.....
So all in all, lots of laughs and memories and fun. The time was too short.....by the end of these things you start feeling like you are just warming up....and then it is time to head back home to reality. Thanks to everyone that took the time and $$ to come - and for those who missed it, we missed you. I think we should do it more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment