I said I would be backtracking so here we go.....all the way back to April when we went to New Mexico. For the last 3 years we have been traveling to Albuquerque so I could work the New Mexico Homeschool Convention with a friend who represents
Excellence in Writing. I have a blast doing it and it pays for the curriculum we use from the company (most of the time if I don't freak out and buy everything!). We love the opportunity to visit with all our family there anyway! Often Merl splits the time between NM and Arizona to work so we get to stay a long time and still pay the bills! The kids cherish the time with their cousins, grandma and grandpa, and New Mexico terrain! Here are some fun photos from the 10 days we were there:

Really they are on top of a tall rock!

Hiking/running at the foot of the Sandias......

Feeding the horse behind Grandma and Grandpa's house....

So much to look at, dig in, and touch in the garden......

Chasing "evil white butterflies" that eat the garden plants!

Making "pie" with cousin, Archer.....

Oh my what are these boys up to?

Here is where I spent 3 fun days yacking up a storm at the booth! Helping families find what they need to educate their kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment