It is charming to head up north at least once or twice - or to another state which fully embraces the season. When we do this - I take as many pictures as I can so I can look at them and imagine we have fall. These pictures will help me remember fall this year......I took them while on a retreat in Pinetop, Arizona......
Thursday, September 29, 2011
fall is for cool and for color.....
I love the changes in color, temperature, and sunlight that come with fall. We only see hints of autumn in Phoenix. It is a strange mix of cactus, palm trees, and pumpkins. I know some people in cooler parts of the country will laugh - but we do still enjoy the fall season here. The light changes as the "cooler" weather comes. Even though we've always been able to be outside - now we can go out without having to shower immediately after! We decorate with pumpkins and leaves and get out the cinnamon candles. It is a breath of fresh air - and leaves an impression of a new beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment