Sunday, January 15, 2012

winter rest and reflection in anticipation of rejuvenation....


It sure doesn't look like this here......but as I sat and sipped my coffee looking out the window at the New Mexico snow a month ago, I couldn't help but feel rested and reflective. The new year is often a time when people seem to start "afresh" with new goals and thoughts.


Wandering around the snow-capped garden where I had just snapped pictures in the fall, I was reminded how parts of the garden must die or become dormant before the rejuvenation of spring and planting of new seeds.


Really my life is no different.

Pruning from the Lord takes place......"He must increase, but I must decrease....." John 3:30

Thank goodness the Lord does this in a loving way - with patience and grace.

Through trials and daily events He works with me - and if I am responsive to His molding.....new life is around the corner.....

Maybe lessons learned.....

Added color and viability....

Transformation in the new year....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Tracy and a good reflection on life. Thanks. Adela