Sunday, November 23, 2008

one more cousin!


Lots of news to report this weekend - but I have to start with the most exciting......and that is my one and only little brother became a daddy!  I can hardly believe it.....but it is true!  While our kids have 7 cousins on the Merl's side we had none on mine until yesterday (11/22)!  I wish I could post the pictures  - but I need to get the parents' permission to plaster him on my blog......anyway Archer Callisto (yes, that is his name - first and middle) was 2 weeks early but a healthy 8.1 lbs!  And I have to say......he is the cutest!  And now that is saying something considering I was quite confident we had 4 of the best looking kids ever!  But this guy makes me really have babyitis!  Anyway - several issues caused an early C-section which was not the original hope or plan - but all came out well and for that I am so thankful to the Lord.  I can't wait to hold him - but will be awhile before we are in Albuquerque I think.  Rats!  I admit Steve and Sarah - this boy is GOOD LOOKIN - I am so thrilled for you!

No comments: