What a riot! I loved hearing your voice and seeing your neighborhood again. I also loved his woohoo. You must have seen him do this quite a few times because I would have screamed as he was heading for the street--he's got style and agility! Impressive.
WOW!!!! That is AMAZING! There is no way I could be as calm as you...haha. I think i would freak out if my little one tried to go that fast. Way to Go :)
3 comments:
What a riot! I loved hearing your voice and seeing your neighborhood again. I also loved his woohoo. You must have seen him do this quite a few times because I would have screamed as he was heading for the street--he's got style and agility! Impressive.
Oh my word! That boy has talent...scared me to death watching it...ha! What skills!
WOW!!!! That is AMAZING! There is no way I could be as calm as you...haha. I think i would freak out if my little one tried to go that fast. Way to Go :)
Post a Comment