As we adjust to Aslan's "Rodesian Ridgeback antics" (i.e. leaping at visitors at the door to "kiss" them, quick as lighting counter snatching, and incessant trash digging) - I have to share a cute one.....
On Monday nights Allie goes to bed and is alone in the girl's room because Madison is away at Bible study. Aslan often wants to be in the room with her which she enjoys.....he usually is in his bed on the floor - but when I went to check on them the first photo is what I found. Ok - I admit I thought it was sweet so I let it go to see where it would lead.....which was to the next time I checked on them.......zzzzzzzz. So Ok - I kept the game going until Madison got home and I wanted to see how she would react. After saying good night in the living room and giving it a while I snapped the 3rd picture - but wasn't convinced it was real.......as the sheets were quivering.......a Madison cracking up underneath! Of course she wanted to continue the slumber party but Daddy finally said we'd better get the 80 pound lap dog off the bed before he thinks he owns the entire house!
NOTE: There may be some of you who find these pictures disturbing.......i.e (non-dog people who feel dogs belong, well, somewhere far from the house!) To you I say - I am sorry! I hope you can recover.......but maybe it would help you to know that just one hour before the pictures were taken, Aslan was completely bathed in lovely smelling shampoo and was silky smooth and clean and fresh......Honest! Aslan is very patient about baths and we give him one once a month.......If that doesn't help, well, I guess there is no hope for ya......my apologies!
No comments:
Post a Comment