Today the kids worked together to bake mouth-watering oatmeal raisin cookies. Madison organized an assembly line sort of situation which worked so that each of the kids had a part in mixing the cookies together and then they all helped to put them on the cookie sheets. I came very close to sitting in a chair, sipping my coffee, and reading a book! But, alas, it didn't happen. There was a little intervention needed at the end of the process (after the lovely photos) - but overall it was a extraordinary group effort!
2 comments:
I thought you were going to say you now have a well fed dog after the baking i.e. the vanishing. I love your kiddos creativity.
Chris Orvis
Ha! That is hilarious - we had to watch very closely to make sure that wasn't the case - like beyond crazy where I had to put the cookies to cool in the laundry room with the door closed! Oh brother!
Post a Comment