Couldn't resist posting this.....one of those rare times that he thinks no one is watching. I just love the way Aslan doesn't move a muscle....normally this dog does not like loud sounds!! Sorry for the shaky cameramom....I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep it steady! Turn up the sound so you can hear the lovely singing without words!
4 comments:
That is so great! You have to send that in to AFV!
This was hyterical! I can't wait to show it to Leah. Aslan must be going deaf; maybe he has just lost the "high range"? Beautiful music, Jonathan!
That wasn't supposed to be anonymous! It's from Deb
I am so glad you said that, Deb! I thought it was you - but you know - with a cousin Leah I wasn't sure!!!!
There is no way he is deaf - because he hears doors close on cars two doors down from inside!!!! Just loved the tunes I guess! Hope you are all well.....
Post a Comment