Wednesday, June 30, 2010

round 2 for the reunions......Day 1

This past weekend was yet another reunion for our family - this time on my side - the Robisons (my mom's family). Our primary purpose of gathering was to pay tribute to my grandparents who both died in the past 18 months. I love seeing all these aunts and uncles and cousins that I love so much and who have been a support and encouragement to me personally throughout my life. I even reconnected with my cousin Ben, whom I haven't seen in over 30 years if my memory serves me correctly - and met two of my mom's cousins. Fun times of visiting and remembering ensued.......


Lots of playing in the pool ..... Leah and Allie


Leah, Paige and Jonathan


Leah and Jonathan


Cuties....I think Madison was still swimming.....

Of course my mom had some fun activities for the kids to keep them busy....

Archer at the park


Love the climbing wall!



Steve, Archer, and Ben


More fun from Aunt Jan (grandma).....

After a full day of playing with the relatives, we left and picked Daddy up at the airport to join us for the rest of the weekend......

No comments: