In actuality it is a better scenario.... Grandma has more patience, kind words, and a fresh outlook on baking with four helpers! Flour on the floor is not near as catastrophic to her......licking fingers and spilling frosting less terrible. What a blessing to have a momma that can drive across town to give her little girl a rest and at the same time enjoy her grandchildren! Thanks, mommy - love you....















Curious George
Helpful Henry and Henrietta

Outstanding big sister

Persistent Allie

Gentle encouragement
Concentration

Seriously.....
Pure dickens......!
Careful concentration!

Mix up with the mixer!
What an excellent teacher.....
Would you like some cookie with those sprinkles?
Finished products......lots of cookies and happy hearts!
3 comments:
This year we we got little Everly in on the cookie making action. At 18 months she of course was a handful but it was a ball. In fact, I think she spent most of the time ripping up the rolled out dough and hiding it in the cookie cutter box so we couldn't cut anymore cookies to bake. A good time was indeed had by all, even though the mess was a bit overwhelming.
I hope you guys are all doing good and that you get better soon. I can't believe how much the kids have grown up, especially Madison who I clearly remember holding as that new bundle of joy just 12 short years ago. Tell Merl I said hello!
I have to say Tracy, your Mom has always had so much patience! I pray I have that when I am a Grandma! I loved all the pics! Thanks for sharing :) Love you!
Hope that you are feeling better Tracy. I feared that it must be something yucky as there's not much that will hold you down! Praying that you are healing and rested!
Yeah for Grandmas! It looks like she did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment