Thursday, September 18, 2008

battles

Many of you may find it hard to believe that I am at a loss for words at this time.  I have too many "musings" floating around in my head!  The last few weeks it seems I have been so distracted with the trivial things of daily life - consuming way too much of my energy - things that in the light of eternity do not matter at all yet they seem so important I can't even teach math!  Sometimes I really annoy myself.  Anyway I haven't felt very much like writing because my struggles seem so ridiculous when I consider my friends who are fighting cancer, illness, broken marriages, and other heartaches.  I pray the Lord would give them courage and joy in their battles.  I pray too that I might figure out how to look more intently into the eyes of Jesus rather than living so much in my own flesh! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Me too! That's why I posted the e quote, I needed the reminder! I will pray for you too in this!