Thursday, September 25, 2008

more butterflies






Had to post these pictures.....After Madison's enthusiastic butterfly endeavor, Ryan was inspired to catch some caterpillars of his own.  He named them Robin Hood, Indiana Jones, and Davy Crockett.  All 3 spun their cocoons and turned into beautiful butterflies as well!  These photos are of our very last one - not sure which of the above named.....but Madison took the photos!  I guess all but the last one of Ryan - but I must say she did a great job!  So now we have moved on from butterflies to radishes.  Yes, radishes - and let me tell you I never knew one could do SO MANY experiments with radish seeds......hours worth.  Somebody thought of too many ways I'd say but either way - we are conducting many hours of observation and testing here at the Miller laboratory.  I'll keep you posted on that.

No comments: