Well - I mean for us it is spring - many of you would define it as summer! Those of us that live in Phoenix have wacky seasons! We still call winter, winter - even though it is never cold! So now it is "springtime".........the definition of spring would be......beautiful 70 to 80 degree weather, spring break, spring cleaning, and our last few months to play outside without getting wet!
In Arizona you know it is spring when the kids ask to go swimming. They think it is warm enough to swim......but they don't realize that we really don't swim until it is about 100 degrees! On Saturday our kids insisted on filling a wading pool someone gave us......
This weekend consisted of other "spring activities" such as spring cleaning and taxes.
Usually by this time of year my brain is starting to feel full, too. I locked us out of the van and the house within one week and it seems most of the things I am looking for in the house cannot be found! I feel like I just can't think very straight!
I am seriously considering taking most of the week off from school to purge, gut, and clean the house and my brain. We'll see if it works.....
No comments:
Post a Comment