Number 3 for Jonathan today! Where does the time go? It goes and you never get it back - that's what I know. It is unbelievable our baby is a big BOY - and what a year he has had. This year Jonathan has absolutely mastered the razor scooter and I am not kidding. Check the pictures out - they don't really do him justice - but I tried. He has amazing balance! Jonathan keeps up and scooters when we go on rollerblade/scooter/bike excursions through the neighborhood for almost a half hour! Jonathan has learned to be still too - he loves to "read" and do puzzles while we are doing school - not to mention play with his train or playdough. He has also learned to sit and color for a little while during our read alouds. Jonathan was able to start going to his own PE class like all his brothers and sisters too! He loves it and feels so important. And finally he is TELLING us what he thinks and cracks us all up! Gotta love him, Happy Birthday little buddy!

Finally he gets to blow his OWN candles out! (Cake on Saturday, morning french toast will do).

Stinker!

Barefooted scooter boy (I know not safe, but has worn holes in his tennis shoes from using them as a brake!)

Yes, he still has 2 legs - the invisible one is sticking straight out!!!!!

See ya, 2 - hello 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment