Thursday, February 25, 2010

Choo choo

McCormick Train Park, Scottsdale

Everyone is happy!

February is good as gone......but man have we had gorgeous weather! So good that we have been spending so much time outside I have been too exhausted to sit at the computer and compose a post! Well I guess I have also been distracted with the "Limpics" (Olympics as Jonathan would say).

Weather in the 60's and 70's + the freedom to be flexible + Mima and Pop = fun times! Our dear friends, Sue (Mima) and Ken (Pop) are in town thawing from the Michigan winter so we are taking a little time off of school for a few "field trips". Our first outing was the McCormick Train Park in Scottsdale last week. Jonathan was thrilled with his first train ride (well that he can remember), and the older kids never mind a repeat. It was so fun to get out and relax and enjoy the "winter" weather! Sometimes I think I forget to plan adequately to get out and take advantage of the perfect conditions here in the winter months. It helps when people come into town! So come one, come all! Help us count our blessings!

Budding photographer, Madison took this shot....

"Jail"

Plain cute

Plain fun

Contemplating a long and fun day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a fun time! Cute pics...