Our last afternoon at the beach was fun-filled! The kids' favorite activity all week had been jumping waves and searching for bits of shells. Finally I was brave enough to go into the cold water for a picture....and not fall in with the camera!



Daddy went out to "ride the waves"

Madison was entertained by the same activity.....

I prefer low risk wave jumping with the little ones......(I am such a daredevil!)

Concentration......

the usual full speed.....

back to concentration.......and then in his own little boy world.......



Jonathan also enjoyed playing dangerously close to Allie while she was working on the sand castle. I watched him threaten to knock it over several times as he wobbled too close.....but luckily Allison was enough in her own la la land she didn't get irritated and Jonathan soon lost interest and sped off to throw sand.....
As you can see it was a rough afternoon......
No comments:
Post a Comment