The weather is still blistering hot here.....so why not be inside accomplishing something? I have decided that when we start school early - I so love myself in the spring when we want to be outside! This time of year is when the high temperatures honestly get to us! The kids have worked hard even though we are a little stir crazy due to being inside because of the heat. Therefore - we have almost 6 weeks of work under our belt which is encouraging. Our school days are lasting longer now since we have one in pre-K, 1st, 5th, and 7th grade!
Here are some photos from the last weeks. Let me just say - these are the finer moments! Ha! I am not reaching for the camera during the skirmishes or "down days!" I guess I am saying it is not all pie in the sky - we have still had tears and frustration - but I am encouraged that so far this year those times have been in the minority. The Lord is good and faithful as He works in all of us......
Jonathan begged for a math book this year - so "ask and you shall receive!"
So proud!

Allie reviewing her letters the first day....
Madison likes her new "work space" by the back window......
Ryan works hard at my desk for much of the time....
Jonathan wanted to "help" with cutting - Ryan was gracious to give him pieces to "cut."
Interesting reading spot!

1 comment:
Great job Tracy! Looks like fun.
Adela :)
Post a Comment