When does summer begin in Arizona? I would say those first 100 degree days.....well so I guess summer has been in full swing since May! I thought I would just give a quick "short version" of our summer so far. In May we finished up ballet (Madison), soccer (Ryan & Madison), and school! We also had great fun at a Diamondbacks baseball game.
June was busy with swimming lessons and then a trip to Albuquerque for Madison and Ryan to attend Music Camp with their cousins, aunt Sharon and uncle Loren. They had a wonderful time and momma enjoyed a "lighter load" and some special time with Allison. Our favorite treat was Starbucks. I treasured my iced white chocolate mocha and Allie loves her "coffee water" (ice water in a Starbucks cup). Jonathan enjoyed many luxurious mornings with Grandma and Grandpa Miller without siblings! I always have a good time visiting with Merl's family - it is refreshing and encouraging. We also often get to spend a visit or two with my brother and his wife too which I am thankful for. Merl remained at home to work and do some things around the house - but after a long 7 days finally flew out to pick us up and drive us home.
The kids have all spent a lot of time reading and then thanks to so many dear friends and neighbors - we swim often. It is busy as Jonathan thinks he is Mr. Invinsible or should I say Mr. Float Man. He just plunges off the wall, step, whatever - regardless if there is anyone to catch him. Needless to say that the "floaty suit" I have him in is handy though he has still been drinking his fair share of pool water! He just comes up smiling every time. Aaargh.
2 comments:
Hey Tracy-
THis is great! If only I could be so organized - I am beginning to think you are superwoman! And honestly, I owe you a Starbucks for leaving my body out of the swimming lesson picture - GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Trinette
Kurt says this must be a sign that things are getting better at your house. Who has time to put out a blog the day after the homeschooling conference?! Very charming. Also, your baby is so eatable and cute!
Dawn
Post a Comment