Wednesday, June 24, 2009

swimming lessons

It's that time again.....summer swimming lessons.  For almost the last 8 years I have sat outside watching at least one of our first 3 kids cry through a session!  Every 2-4 year old had done it.....so this year I said - I can't take it.  I told my friend who teaches them.....if Jonathan cries I am waiting until next year.....not paying to watch him cry!  Well guess what?  He wins the prize for the first Miller toddler NOT to cry in at the first swimming lessons!  He loves it and does whatever he's asked......what an agreeable guy.  It won't be long and they'll all be fish!



Allison is doing great!


Jonathan waiting his turn - he kept asking, "Me? Me?"



1 comment:

Sherri said...

WOW! Your kids can swim great :) Allison and Jonathon looks like they are having a great time :) I hope my daughter can take after them...hehe. LOVE your new header picture! Simply amazing. Praying for you and the fam.