On the last day all of the Spence family gathered, we opted for a kick back day at one of the rental houses. It was a day of swimming, visiting, telling stories, looking at pictures, and more laughing. It is wonderful that all my cousin's kids and ours enjoy one another so much. In fact, at the end of the day they didn't want it to be over. Too bad we are all spread out so far across the country. I am thankful they all made the effort to come to New Mexico though - I know it is hard work to travel like that and is a sacrifice. It was a tribute to Grandma and Grandpa's legacy and love of family gatherings. Thanks for the good times! I love you all!
I love how my parent's families mix - even my mom's brother and wife came and spent the day with all the Spences - such a blessing. Uncle Tom (mom's brother), Uncle Gary, and my dad try to get the grill going.......


No comments:
Post a Comment