Monday, August 1, 2011

Spence celebration (Day 2): Evening fun

After our time of sharing our group divided up since we all had different ideas of how we'd like to finish out the day. Debi and I decided we needed to have our picture taken in front of Valle Grande.....a place Grandpa once drove us after a scuffle the two of us had during one of Granny's bridge parties! I can't remember how old we were but I was the innocent victim....boy that was one long car ride of much silence as well as "instruction" from Grandpa. After this stop it was on to Santa Fe for more mexican food and visiting......a full day.

I am sure she could still take me down....but thought I'd get a jump on it....

This is the calm side of me after deciding to love and not take revenge.....

The drive into Santa Fe.....right toward a raging forest fire!

Yummy fajitas!

The kids got such a kick out of this "ice cream" potato!

After dinner races.....

Sunset on the plaza.....

I think Archer was tired of me sticking a camera in front of his face!

If he'd just stop being so cute!

No comments: