
Allie finished swimming lessons today - and boy are we proud of her! She began the summer with tears and fear but has been transformed into a proud swimmer! Allie persevered through her anxiety and was dedicated to working almost every day on it. Today when I was telling her what a wonderful job she had done she said "I really want to grow up and so I am working on my swimming."
Sweet Pea! Actually all three kids did great in lessons this year. Madison can swim the breaststroke, freestyle, backstroke, and is working on the butterfly. The kids and I have been enjoying attending the dive meets of a close friend and as a result Ryan decided he'd like to try it so started doing back dives off the diving board! No fear I tell you.
4 comments:
Hey Trace! I think your new blog is
great! Funny and real--very you! I'm looking forward to your "unsolicited opinions"! Just had to laugh! :)
This is great! I love seeing your kids. A realist, passionate, and competitive--you are a perfect mix! Love you
Adorable little boy! And "yep" grandparents get to enjoyt the kids and return them to their parents for diaper change, discipline, etc.
Go, you two!
Love,
Mima and Pop
Hi Trac, this is cool, thanks for including me. Your kids are the cutest!! Love you!
Post a Comment