OK - So we don't have cable so I missed seeing this live but got some links to the family's appearance with Larry King Live - it is even more amazing than the GMA piece. I guess I am posting it wondering if their story can encourage someone - Steven and MaryBeth, not to mention their amazing kids are so genuine and good with words to describe their faith. Each segment is between 5-8 minutes long - but no commercials. Blessings -
3 comments:
I found your blog through Amy Glover and have really enjoyed it - especially the post about fitting in devotions! I swear you could have been watching me some morning (I have four kids as well, and they seem to have "Mom Is Alone" radar built in from birth!). Your sense of humor is great and I love the sarcastic tone to your blog. Makes me feel as if I know you, even if only "virtually"! Thanks for posting the links to the Chapman videos as well - we have satellite, but we never watch it and missed these interviews. Keep on writing - it is very refreshing to read!
Oh, I forgot to ask - Amy said you know of a blog of a mom named Heather with cancer. She told me about it back in early June, but I wasn't ready to read it then. Now I am, and she can't remember the website - can you send me a link??
Thanks for the link to the Chapman interview! What an encouragement. Enjoyed reading your blog today....you crack me up!
Post a Comment