Hotspot #2 for the "Project Simplify" last week was paper clutter. Heaven help us. Not only did we have visible paper all over but oh boy was it hidden. I attacked this project with a vengeance. I was insane about it and once I got started could hardly think of anything else! I am realizing that my desire to have a "neat" home feeds the craziness of stuffing things in drawers and closets! I purged every drawer of our computer desk area and another file cabinet. I am sorry to say we have killed our fair share of trees here.....but I am vowing not to let that much paper get in this door again! Ahhhhhh! Anyway - didn't get my files re-done with nice labels like I'd hoped and I have one small box of things that needs to be processed - but otherwise done! Since I have so much space in my desk area I am going to try to file things out of sight immediately so I am not looking at paper, paper everywhere! It almost looks downright desolate now -
I am realizing if I would just process what comes into the house better - and monitor what comes in more I would have to do this less! Worthy goal......
Yikes....this is why I crack up when people call me "organized!"
Open and ready for new tenants......
My old stuffing grounds.....
Wow!
Merl's processing corner....
I hope he can find where I filed everything!
After......but it only looked like this for 10 minutes!
1 comment:
That is amazing Tracy! Inspiring really...though I don't think I'll takle my own mountains myself this week! Ha ha...I will just have to come over to your house if I want to see a clean well organized house!
Adela
Post a Comment