Sunday, July 3, 2011

Miller's in Pinetop (5) - bowling!

In the afternoon after a picnic lunch it was time to head to the air conditioned bowling alley. Most of us had not been bowling in eons. We probably all could have used the bumpers the little kids had on their lane! I had forgotten how much I love bowling - and winning.....I am always trying to beat uncle Bryan....but he prevailed at this game! It was a nice break from the heat and again good natured family time. Thanks, Bryan and Karen!

Bryan giving his "mama" a high five of encouragement

Ryan takes a roll at it....

We met up with our friends and Ryan enjoyed the rest of the afternoon after bowling with his old buddy, Jordan.

Tara celebrating, braids and all....

Love this stance....

Always a winning smile!

Not sure if Sydney was happy with this throw!

Madison always rolls with the punches!

Grandpa goes for it....

Bryan the encourager.....

At least we can laugh at ourselves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your posts :) great that you were able to meet up with Jordan and his family! Hope they are doing well.