
After our picnic at Battleship Rock the whole bunch of us headed up the road to Jemez Falls to hold a small "celebration of life" for Grandma and Grandpa. My dad led us in a short time of sharing and reflecting on their lives and legacy. "Granny" and "Great Grandpa" as they became known to our kids these last years were married for 73 years. Granny never lived alone - except the last 6 months after Grandpa died. What an amazing blessing to have them in my life for 40 years. I already shared many of those memories when they passed so won't go on about it again - but I love and miss them bunches.






My dad - I was so proud of him - he did a great job "leading" even when it was hard....

Great grands.....Allie and Alex

Grand and great grandchildren....

Debi cracking herself up - well and others too...

No comments:
Post a Comment